Thank you for visiting coalheadwear.com.au
Collection of Information
We collect personally identiﬁable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulﬁll you speciﬁc request. This information is only used to fulﬁll your speciﬁc request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identiﬁable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identiﬁable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and conﬁdential) have access to this information.
Privacy Contact Information
Phone: +61 3 5261 6400
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
Making a Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have ﬁnished your selection, click on 'Checkout' to make your purchase. You will need to input your billing and shipping details, make a payment, and agree to our terms and conditions.
If you have any trouble please call us at +61 3 5261 6400
Out of Stock Notice
We attempt to only accept orders for items that are currently in stock. In the unusual event that an order is placed for an item that is not in stock, we will contact you via the email address provided on your order. If we don’t receive a reply within 3 business days, we will immediately ship all in-stock items and any back-ordered item will be cancelled.
Washington state sales taxes apply on all orders shipped within Washington state.
We accept credit card payment. We accept Visa and MasterCard. We do not charge for any item until it is ready to ship, although your bank may put a hold on these funds, we do not charge until shipped. You may send your credit card information via phone, fax, snail mail, or over the Internet.
When conﬁrmation of order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you ﬁrst to ensure that the price is acceptable.
We try to make it really easy to order and likewise we hope that the shipping method is as seamless as the order process. In addition to the shipping information contained in the Frequently Asked Questions section of the site please also note the following procedures for the shipment of your order:-
- Your order is allocated an order number so we can trace any query you have with your order;
- Please also use this order number when speaking or emailing with our customer service team;
- Please allow 3 – 7 working days for delivery from receipt of payment by us;
- We will select the carrier best able to deliver your order depending on your location and the choice is at our discretion;
- It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at the time of ordering so please make sure you enter these details carefully as you are responsible for the cost of redirection;
- We only use a delivery service that allows us to track the delivery to you so if you work during the day it might be better to provide us with your work address;
- If no one is present at the delivery address and the parcel is not big enough to fit into a post box or mail box a delivery card will be left. If the goods have been sent by post then the goods can most likely be collected at the closest post office. If the goods are being delivered by courier then the courier company will attempt another delivery.
- Our courier company will contact us if there is a problem and we will attempt to make sure the goods arrive but if the goods are returned to us after repeated attempts the goods will not be delivered until we receive a further fee to cover the redelivery process. The fee is equal to the cost of redelivery charged to us.
We hope the above is clear but if you have any questions or concerns before you place your order please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team at email@example.com